The Director of FP&A will drive consolidated financial planning, business modeling and KPI metrics continuity (including data warehouse operations) throughout the company. This critical leadership role will build value-added insight into all financial and operational measures of the business by partnering closely with all business leaders to provide proactive, accurate and timely analysis on a wide variety of strategic topics to optimize financial performance.
Core areas of accountability:
- Lead and manage the annual company budgeting process including re-budgeting during the year.
- Produce and analyze daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports to satisfy internal and external stakeholders including detailed revenue and departmental cost budget-to-actual analysis each month.
- Maintain accurate and updated forecasts and leading indicators of future expected performance (cash, revenue, etc.).
- Expand and improve our financial modeling capabilities for real-time analysis of different financial and operational scenarios (including M&A) quantifying efficiencies and alternatives to improve the company’s financial performance.
- Create and maintain a variety of corporate metrics and dashboards to ensure the optimal understanding of the business throughout the company within the context of company and industry trends.
- Lead the BI (internal data warehouse) team by creating and sustaining a strategic vision for holistic data integration, efficient ad hoc reporting and timely automated reporting of KPIs, ensuring stakeholder requirements align with the vision.
- Support Senior Management with all presentations and analyses including Board of Director’s presentations.
- Maintain FP&A and industry networking partnerships for benchmarking and introduction of continuous improvements within the finance and BI teams
- Provide proactive business partner support including ad hoc analysis to the G&A functions (finance, IT, legal, HR, and BI).
Experience & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree required. MBA strongly preferred.
- Six or more years of experience in financial planning and analysis with a minimum of 5 years of Corporate FP&A experience. Software or SAAS experience strongly preferred.
- Strong analytical skills, including superior financial modeling; general financial reporting and management accounting skills are assumed. Demonstrated success building integrated (three financial statements) models and experience forecasting cash and balance sheet items is also assumed.
- Strong software applications and data management skills; ability to learn new software systems and tools as well as demonstrated knowledge of data structures and database functions (ETL, etc.). Basic SQL skills strongly preferred. Working knowledge of scripting / macro languages (JScript, VBA) a plus.
- Strong project management, planning, and organization skills, including ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Continuous improvement attitude; ability to independently seek out and implement internal or external best practices.
- Experience with Excel, Google Sheets, NetSuite and business planning / business intelligence systems.
- Demonstrated track record in leading FP&A teams with the highest reliability/quality data.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Commitment to excellence and impeccable ethical standards and integrity.
- If interested in this job, please make sure to provide the answer to the following in the "What Makes You Unique?" box in the application process: what were HubSpot's magic numbers for each of the 4 quarters of 2016?
* Any offer received is not to be considered a contract guaranteeing employment for any specific duration; The first 90 days are a probationary period. During this period both you and the company have the right to terminate your employment at any time. This offer is contingent upon a thorough background check. On your first day of employment, FullContact will provide additional information about the objectives and policies, benefit programs, general employment conditions and completion of employment and benefit forms. To fulfill federal identification requirements, you should bring documentation to support your identity and eligibility to work in the United States. The types of acceptable documentation are listed on the Form I-9 of the Immigration and Naturalization Service.