The GIG: Product Marketing Manager, Apps
The Product Marketing Manager, Apps sits in a unique position pivoting between product, lifecycle and acquisition marketing. The ideal candidate believes in the power of marketing and insights to introduce people and businesses to technologies and services that will enable them to be awesome with the people that matter most. A record of success in SaaS, software or application product marketing environments, delivering measurable results, is highly sought.
As the Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the development, implementation, and optimization of marketing strategies, tactics & programs for FullContact’s Contact Apps products. This role is responsible for the entire customer journey including go-to-market, adoption, conversion, engagement and upsell.
Being able to read, assess and act upon analytics is key in driving continued results. Additionally, the Product Marketing Manager must have the interpersonal skills to work closely with the Marketing, Product and Customer Success teams.
- Work closely with Product to conceptualize, build and execute effective go-to-market campaigns aimed at driving adoption, conversion, and ongoing engagement with FullContact Contact Apps for individuals and teams.
- The ability to drive revenue by increasing conversions and decreasing churn will be a key success indicator for this role.
- Manage the product launch and GTM process for new features and releases of Contact Apps.
- Deeply understand our products, buyers and markets to develop messaging, positioning and promotional strategies.
- Deeply understand roles of customers and buyers and what matters to them, delivering robust personas to enable the organization to better understand our customers.
- Create targeted messages for customer communications (including our website, blog, emails, in-app messages, app store promotions and social posts) based on the key value propositions and target audiences.
- Manage the email and in-app marketing tool and analytics reporting for all consumer apps related communications.
- Engage with international and cross-departmental teams to drive and improve engagement across the various apps and plans.
- Determine the appropriate methods and metrics for measuring and monitoring marketing effectiveness across customer lifecycles.
- Create, launch, and analyze new programs and promotions to encourage trial and usage, including A/B testing new channels, messaging, creative, etc.
- Must be willing to travel, including internationally, as needed.
- BA/BS required in Marketing or a related field.
- 3-5+ years of relevant experience in consumer app acquisition and engagement marketing.
- Early stage product/ start-up experience; ability to pivot and change as the company rapidly grows.
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills, and an ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, develop business cases, and complete root cause analyses.
- Track record of meeting tight deadlines and prioritizing workloads in a fast-paced environment.
- Track record of developing and implementing new ideas and creative solutions.
- Strong verbal and written communication & presentation skills.
- High attention to detail, organized, and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive base salary based on experience
- Generous stock options
- Full 100% health care, dental and vision insurance for you AND your entire family
- 3 weeks MINIMUM vacation policy
- 9 paid holidays
- Paid, PAID vacation: in addition to paid personal leave, once a year we’ll actually PAY you $7500 to take an awesome vacation!
- Paid bus passes (RTD) OR Paid downtown Denver parking
* Any offer received is not to be considered a contract guaranteeing employment for any specific duration; The first 90 days are a probationary period. During this period both you and the company have the right to terminate your employment at any time. This offer is contingent upon a thorough background check. On your first day of employment, FullContact will provide additional information about the objectives and policies, benefit programs, general employment conditions and completion of employment and benefit forms. To fulfill federal identification requirements, you should bring documentation to support your identity and eligibility to work in the United States. The types of acceptable documentation are listed on the Form I-9 of the Immigration and Naturalization Service.