Senior Account Executive II
Senior Account Executive II
At FullContact, we have embraced a distributed model of working to reach the best talent in the US. Roles can sit in any of the following states: AZ, CO, FL, GA, IL, IN, MA, MI, MN, MO, NH, NJ, TX, VA, and WI. Please only apply if you are currently living in one of the states listed above. State locations and specifics are subject to change as our hiring requirements shift.
FullContact is the premier provider of SaaS-based identity resolution that empowers brands to improve their customer experience and authentically engage with consumers. Using a consumer-first approach with our product offerings, we aim to make relationships better and that starts with our employees. You’ll join an innovative, enthusiastic team whose hard work helped us achieve recognition from the API awards, MarTech Breakthrough awards, inclusion on the Inc. 5000 list for fastest growing companies, and Built-In Best Places To Work.
Join FullContact as a Senior Account Executive II and drive revenue growth in the growing Identity Verification and Fraud space. Take ownership of the full sales cycle from start to close with a focus on driving new business revenue within target accounts. This role is intended for an experienced SaaS sales professional with a proven track record of quarterbacking multiple internal resources toward successfully closing complex engagements. Each day brings a new opportunity to make a lasting impact with the company!
- Full execution of a 6-12 month sales process from discovery to close
- Become an expert in FullContact’s comprehensive Identity Verification and Fraud product suite for the ultimate consultative experience for your customers
- Leverage your own network for lead and pipeline development
- Utilize strategic and tactical outbound approaches to nurture and expand new target accounts
- Ensure a current and organized pipeline that supports data-driven decision-making, via Salesforce
- Embody and champion a culture reflective of our Core Values
- Achieving and consistently surpassing quarterly performance targets.
- Demonstrating a proven history of effective prospecting and lead generation
- Displaying a strong willingness to handle diverse responsibilities throughout the day
- Provide input to GTM strategies, in collaboration with internal teams
Your Experience & Skills:
- 10+ years of strong proven experience selling a complex SaaS product in the Identity Verification & Fraud space
- Experience managing a complex 6-12 month enterprise-level sales cycle
- Demonstrated track record of meeting and exceeding quota production as an individual contributor
- Consultative selling approach to S/VP and Director level personas
- Excellent communication skills with the confidence to independently lead presentations, demos, and deal negotiations
- Strong technical and business acumen with a genuine interest in what we do, and how we do it
- Ability to lead cross-functional teammates in complex new business engagements to orchestrate a smooth selling process
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary Range: $100,000-$150,000 base salary plus commission, company-based bonus plan, and equity
- We offer 100% covered medical, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family.
- We are #defaultremote (fully and permanently remote).
- FULLBalance Vacation Bonus on your anniversaries to go on a vacation of your dreams!
- Flexible family-first environment - we want work to work for you and your family’s schedule.
- Get up to $200 a month reimbursed for recurring home office expenses and a one-time $1000 home office setup reimbursement to make your space your own!
- Unlimited VTO (vacation time off) so you can recharge and relax when you need to.
- Paid Parental Leave when you welcome a new member to your family.
- Bereavement leave supporting the grieving process for the loss of both human and animal family members.
- 28.5 paid Company holidays, including mental health days, service days, 1/2 day Fridays in the summer, and the week between Christmas and New Year off!
- We provide a prepaid HRA card for out-of-pocket medical, dental, and vision expenses.
All offers of employment at FullContact are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check. FullContact is an Equal Opportunity Employer. FullContact does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
By clicking on the “submit application” button and applying for a job at FullContact, you are agreeing to submit your data to FullContact for the purposes of determining qualification for the role. In addition, FullContact will keep the personal data you submit now for future recruiting and hiring processes.