Team Lead FullStack Engineer
- Full Time
Location: India Remote
This role is to be a Team Lead Engineer on the Customer Experience team as a manager, technical lead and versatile and experienced FullStack Engineer. FullContact has numerous capabilities around Identity Resolution where we help companies recognize their customers, clients and users in real time. A huge goal of FullContact is to leverage this unique strength of recognition to identify any person’s set of Data Rights and Permissions, and to become a thought leader in the industry. This role will offer a unique chance to be on the front lines in this exciting journey.
The Customer Experience (CX) team embodies our core value of Customer Obsession through UIs and simple integrations to other platforms. We like to think in terms of “Integrate with FullContact in 5 minutes or less” and similarly prove out our value quickly. The team currently has a couple engineers in the US and India, and report directly to the VP of India Operations with a dotted line report to the Director of Engineering in the US.
- Manage and coach aspiring team members to excel and achieve professional and personal growth
- Work with product to plan out key initiatives and then orchestrate the work amongst team members
- Define and evolve both our customer facing and internal portals/dashboards
- Define, architect, and expand the suite of real-time integrations (i.e. Adobe, Segment, etc)
- Continue to innovate on the FullContact webtag offering, which is a tag on our customers’ websites
- Be a technologist and developer, writing in both front end and back end languages
- Take part ownership of our real-time aggregation tooling for Usage and Customer Queries
- Be self directed but work well with a global team to define the quickest ways to add value for our customers
- Works at a startup pace to quickly ship and iterate on projects
- 8+ years of hands-on FullStack experience, with a core focus on the backend
- Leadership experience in managing the technical direction for a handful of team members
- Strong verbal and written skills, creating multiple forms of documentation to support ideas
- Strong experience working with backend technologies
- Java, Clojure, Python, NodeJS, Golang, Elixr, etc
- Some exposure to JVM is a must
- Exposure to other JVM languages besides Java (Kotlin, Scala, Clojure etc) is a plus
- Experience with relational and NoSQL databases - MySql, Postgres, Mongo, Cassandra, Druid, etc
- Strong experience developing in Front End technologies
- Inline styles (Radium, Emotion js)
- Moderate experience with BI and Datawarehouse tools (Superset, Tableau, Redshift, Snowflake, etc)
- Linux experience - CLI tools, scripting
- Git and AWS familiarity
- Devops mindset and capability to build deployment pipelines
- Terraform, Docker and Kubernetes
- Exposure to adtech / martech platforms and industry
FullContact is the premier provider of SaaS-based identity resolution that empowers brands to improve their customer experience and authentically engage with consumers. FullContact’s leading position in the identity resolution space informs our thoughts and direction on privacy and consent issues as we are creating end-to-end solutions for brands, publishers, and platforms. Using a consumer-first approach with our product offerings, we aim to make relationships better and that starts with our employees.
We offer excellent benefits for our teammates, including medical coverage, and a generous stock option plan. You’ll join an innovative, enthusiastic team whose hard work helped us achieve recognition from the API awards, MarTech Breakthrough awards, and inclusion on the Inc. 5000 list for fastest-growing companies. More about the company and benefits at www.fullcontact.com.
All offers of employment at FullContact are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check. FullContact is an Equal Opportunity Employer. FullContact does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.