IT Support Analyst
Location: Remote, US
The End User support team supports employees across the United States, enabling them to contribute to the FullContact vision: becoming the premier identity and data rights and permissions provider for the largest platforms and brands. As part of this team you will bring your experience and expertise to bear in transitioning from the US based Managed Service Provider (MSP) in providing end user support including: troubleshooting, provisioning and de-provisioning, access rights management, and basic network management (VPN, etc).
About Our Environment:
- We are predominantly a Mac environment with a smaller footprint of ChromeBooks and Windows
- We run all of our development and production servers in Amazon Web Services
- We make heavy use of Google Workspace (aka G-Suite) for email, document storage, and identity and access management
- 100% Remote organization
- Manage the suite of corporate communication services and technologies, primarily Google Workspace
- Provide day to day administration for Google Workspace, Slack, etc
- Work with IN-IT and US Security and InfoSecRisk team to provide a cohesive and consistent approach to IT support for the entire company
- Work closely with the Security and InfoSecRisk team to enforce security standards and audit controls
- Maintain mobile device management (MDM), antivirus and remote access software
- Work closely with HR to onboard and off board employees - provision and de-provision accounts and access
- Provide tier I and tier II IT support during US working hours
- Implement access requests by provisioning access to systems
- Setup and send out new laptops to employees in United States
- Receive and catalog equipment and maintain inventory of physical IT equipment in the United States
- 1+ years in supporting IT end user needs, preferably in an Apple environment
- Exposure to administering Google Workspace or similar (Office 365, etc)
- Expertise in email, email infrastructure, and email security
- Moderate knowledge of network fundamentals
- Prior experience with implementing security controls for audit purposes (SOCII, ISO, other)
- Excellent troubleshooting and reasoning skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while requiring little or no oversight and direction
- Ability to coordinate work between US and India teams
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary Range: 50,000-57,000/year plus company based bonus plan and equity
- We offer 100% covered medical, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family that start on day 1.
- We are #defaultremote (fully and permanently remote) with the option to work at WeWork spaces around the country with our credits. This individual must be able to drop into our Denver office as needed for IT asset management until we have transitioned away from our office space.
- FULLBalance paid vacation bonus.
- Flexible family-first environment - we want work to work for your schedule.
- Get up to $200 a month reimbursed for recurring home office expenses and a one-time $1000 home office setup reimbursement to make your space your own!
- Unlimited VTO (vacation time off) so you can recharge and relax when you need to.
- Paid Parental Leave when you welcome a new member to your family starting on day 1.
- Bereavement leave supporting the grieving process for the loss of both human and animal family members.
- 26 paid Company holidays, including mental health days, service days, 1/2 day Fridays in the summer, and the week between Christmas and New Year off!
- We provide a prepaid HRA card for out-of-pocket medical, dental, and vision expenses.
FullContact is the premier provider of SaaS-based identity resolution that empowers brands to improve their customer experience and authentically engage with consumers. Using a consumer-first approach with our product offerings, we aim to make relationships better and that starts with our employees. We offer excellent benefits for our teammates, including full medical and dental coverage, unlimited vacation time and a generous stock option plan. You’ll join an innovative, enthusiastic team whose hard work helped us achieve recognition from the API awards, MarTech Breakthrough awards, and inclusion on the Inc. 5000 list for fastest growing companies.
All offers of employment at FullContact are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check. FullContact is an Equal Opportunity Employer. FullContact does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
By clicking on the “submit application” button and applying for a job at FullContact, you are agreeing to submit your data to FullContact for the purposes of determining qualification for the role. In addition, FullContact will keep the personal data you submit now for future recruiting and hiring processes.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States for any employer.