Customer Success Manager
- Full Time
- Customer Success
- Mid Level
Location: US Remote
The Customer Success Manager is responsible for developing and fostering strong relationships with a portfolio of accounts. The CSM is a trusted advisor who partners with our customers to ensure they receive the full value of their investment in FullContact’s products and solutions. The CSM engages with customers post-sale to drive adoption, satisfaction, expansion, retention, and lifetime value. Internally, the CSM serves as the voice of the customer by providing feedback to different functions across the organization. The CSM is the quarterback of the relationship, ensuring internal resources are aligned to achieve the customer’s desired outcome. The CSM will collaborate with Sales, Marketing, Product Management, Engineering, Support and Finance. This role reports to the Sr. Director of Customer Success and is a key member of the Customer Success team.
- Manage post-sales activity for FullContact customers through close relationship management, planning, and execution
- General understanding of the customers' business, and ensure the engagement is set to deliver value against their goals
- Own positive customer success outcomes for a portfolio of accounts: retention, expansion, customer advocacy, and overall lifetime value
- Own the customer relationship across the lifecycle of their engagement, from onboarding to ongoing adoption
- Successfully achieve and exceed customer success revenue and retention targets
- Conduct strategic business reviews to ensure alignment with customer priorities and mitigate risk factors
- Project manage multiple, concurrent customer engagements varying in complexity using an internal cross-functional team with guidance to execute and deliver on solutions that deepen and expand the relationship
- Manage customer issues and escalations from initial report to resolution
- Develop a credible understanding of FullContact’s products and solutions
- Own pricing and contract negotiations using skills that balance both the customer and FullContact perspectives
- Be the voice of the customer and provide feedback on how FullContact can better serve our customers and shape product innovation
- Partner with Sales in order to drive increased revenue through new business partnership
- Determine process efficiencies to improve Customer Success department and company productivity
- 2+ years of Customer Success or Account Management
- Ability to travel up to 35%
- Experience working with a SaaS solution
- Basic understanding of MarTech and/or AdTech preferred
- Adaptive to change and learning new tools
- Strong relationship management, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solution-oriented mindset, with strong problem-solving ability
- Strong project management skills
- Proactive, goal-oriented, persistent, organized, and skilled negotiator
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary Range: $98,000 to $102,000 base salary plus up to 15% bonus, company based bonus plan, and equity
- We offer 100% covered medical, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family that start on day 1.
- We are #defaultremote (fully and permanently remote) with the option to work at WeWork spaces around the country with our credits. Our Denver office is open as an optional place for people to work if they choose to.
- FULLBalance paid vacation bonus.
- Flexible family-first environment - we want work to work for you and your family’s schedule.
- Get up to $200 a month reimbursed for recurring home office expenses and a one-time $1000 home office setup reimbursement to make your space your own!
- Unlimited VTO (vacation time off) so you can recharge and relax when you need to.
- Paid Parental Leave when you welcome a new member to your family starting on day 1.
- Bereavement leave supporting the grieving process for the loss of both human and animal family members.
- 26 paid Company holidays, including mental health days, service days, 1/2 day Fridays in the summer, and the week between Christmas and New Year off!
- We provide a prepaid HRA card for out-of-pocket medical, dental, and vision expenses.
FullContact is the premier provider of SaaS-based identity resolution that empowers brands to improve their customer experience and authentically engage with consumers. Using a consumer-first approach with our product offerings, we aim to make relationships better and that starts with our employees. We offer excellent benefits for our teammates, including full medical and dental coverage, unlimited vacation time and a generous stock option plan. You’ll join an innovative, enthusiastic team whose hard work helped us achieve recognition from the API awards, MarTech Breakthrough awards, and inclusion on the Inc. 5000 list for fastest growing companies.
All offers of employment at FullContact are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check. FullContact is an Equal Opportunity Employer. FullContact does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
By clicking on the “submit application” button and applying for a job at FullContact, you are agreeing to submit your data to FullContact for the purposes of determining qualification for the role. In addition, FullContact will keep the personal data you submit now for future recruiting and hiring processes.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States for any employer.