Data Solutions Engineer
- Full Time
Location: India Remote
Experience: 3-7 years
Work on the Data Solutions team as Developer to prototype new data services and build tools and creative data solutions for big enterprises. The job traverses the realms of raw data ingest, ETL, storage, services, and on through the front-end where it may call for the construction of tools for non-developers to visualize, extract, and even manage data themselves.
The Solutions team is primarily focused on complex deal architectures with custom combinations of data and services. We work on the most pivotal Enterprise partnerships at FullContact, but they often require some extra creativity and technical stitching to make them successful. We develop point solutions for many of the clients, often acting at once as a ‘last-mile’ mechanism to enable them when they don’t have the resources or time, but also as a leading edge for new product development.
- Implement custom solutions for customers/potential prospects
- Work with the client/prospect to understand the requirement
- Work with product to prototype proof of concepts
- Create marketable derivative data elements
- Work as Engineering support for Analytics team
- Steward customer and 3rd party data sets through our systems
- Create data solutions to help maintain / close new business with customers
- Compile analytics around internal and external data sets which are used for validation and provide an overall assessment
- Normalizing and aggregating dirty data
- Strongly Customer Oriented
- Proactive and persistent learner
- Capability and desire to help mentor intra/inter teammates
- Strong written & verbal communication, frequently using documentation and diagrams, and aiming for conciseness and clarity
- Team player through and through with a willingness to jump into unfamiliar territories to support other teammates
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Computer Science or a similar discipline.
- Experience in implementing data workflows
- Experience in Solution design and implementation
- Exposure to Machine Learning and Predictive Analytics
- Ability to analyse data and derive insights and experience in Big Data Technologies
- 3+ years of data engineering experience
- Programming experience in Python, Java or Scala
- Experience in Spark/Hadoop
- Experience in AWS and ideally with tooling such as EMR, S3, Athena, Kafka
- Traditional RDBMS and SQL (MySQL, Postgres, Aurora, Athena, etc)
- Experience in building data pipelines and preferably with Airflow
- Ability to handle project deliveries end-to-end
- Bonus: Understanding and/or industry experience in the MarTech/AdTech space
FullContact is the premier provider of SaaS-based identity resolution that empowers brands to improve their customer experience and authentically engage with consumers. FullContact’s leading position in the identity resolution space informs our thoughts and direction on privacy and consent issues as we are creating end-to-end solutions for brands, publishers, and platforms. Using a consumer-first approach with our product offerings, we aim to make relationships better and that starts with our employees.
We offer excellent benefits for our teammates, including medical coverage, and a generous stock option plan. You’ll join an innovative, enthusiastic team whose hard work helped us achieve recognition from the API awards, MarTech Breakthrough awards, and inclusion on the Inc. 5000 list for fastest-growing companies. More about the company and benefits at www.fullcontact.com.
All offers of employment at FullContact are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check. FullContact is an Equal Opportunity Employer. FullContact does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.