Technical Lead - Data Quality and Analytics
- Full Time
- Senior Manager/Supervisor
Location: We are open to both remote candidates or those who would like to work at the Kochi office when we reopen.
Employment Type: Full-Time
Location: Remote in India; part of Kochi team.
Experience: Total 4+ years with at least two years in Analytics
As a Technical Lead, Data Quality and Analytics at FullContact Inc, you get the opportunity to derive meaningful insights from data. All your efforts to ensure data quality will be a starting point from which the leadership teams will develop strategies that will make FullContact a thought leader and an industry first in introducing revolutionary ideas in the Identity Resolution space.
If you have the grit, come join us and be part of an ambitious team of data quality professionals. We are committed to growth, we are constantly evolving and we have a goal - to be the best Identity Resolution provider.
- Analysing our data to infer actionable insights and that can be directly passed to Engg team to drive product improvement
- Collaborate with Engg and Product team, design and execute ad hoc analyses to answer questions about our core product.
- Assist in conceptualizing and creating analysis frameworks and drive analysis to completion
- Contribute to process automation , data analysis, report design and data visualisations.
- Create compelling presentations that provide actionable insights and recommendations
- Mentor junior staff members and project team colleagues
- Identify, define, collect, and track key business metrics for internal systems and client deliverables
- Communicate findings in the form of a meaningful story with the stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills, data visualizations Skills
- Strong Python programming skills
- Advanced SQL Knowledge
- Fundamentals of Statistics
- Knowledge in Scala/Java
- Ability to collaborate with different teams within the organization
FullContact is the premier provider of SaaS-based identity resolution that empowers brands to improve their customer experience and authentically engage with consumers. FullContact’s leading position in the identity resolution space informs our thoughts and direction on privacy and consent issues as we are creating end-to-end solutions for brands, publishers, and platforms. Using a consumer-first approach with our product offerings, we aim to make relationships better and that starts with our employees.
We offer excellent benefits for our teammates, including medical coverage, and a generous stock option plan. You’ll join an innovative, enthusiastic team whose hard work helped us achieve recognition from the API awards, MarTech Breakthrough awards, and inclusion on the Inc. 5000 list for fastest-growing companies. More about the company and benefits at www.fullcontact.com.
All offers of employment at FullContact are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check. FullContact is an Equal Opportunity Employer. FullContact does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.