Software Engineer - Data Platform
- Full Time
Location: India Remote
Experience: 2-4 years
Work on the Data Platform team to design and build performant Data Platform APIs which produce and consume loosely structured data for our identity resolution databases. All numbers are in the millions and billions, and the tech is hot off the press.
The team works on both live streaming and batch systems so that we can be the best in class for identity resolution.
- Participate in on-call rotations to support key systems to ensure High Availability
- Write all forms of automated unit, integration, and functional tests
- Build robust APIs that can handle large volumes of live customer traffic
- Build automated unit and functional testing around features and systems
- Work with a team to build super fast, scalable distributed systems
- Work with a team to solve difficult problems and then successfully implement it
- Work with Product management on understanding features
- Be able to take a problem and run with it
- Just be awesome
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Very knowledgeable in backend technologies and patterns
- Java, Python, API Frameworks (i.e. Dropwizard)
- Traditional RDBMS and SQL (MySQL, Postgres, Aurora, Athena, etc)
- Scaling and debugging interconnected micro services
- Some experience in Scala
- Experience in cloud technologies (i.e. AWS) and deploying in the cloud
- CI/CD tools such as Spinnaker / Jenkins / Docker / Kubernetes
- Linux / Unix and CLI scripting
- Observability tools (i.e. PagerDuty, Graphite, Grafana, etc)
- Exposure to working with large volumes of data and big data technology
- Experience in normalizing and aggregating dirty data
- Nice to Haves:
- Understanding in cloud configuration and deployment templates (Terraform, Ansible, etc)
- Understanding in Docker & Kubernetes
- Understanding in Kafka, NoSQL DBs (Cassandra, Scylla, HBase)
- Experience in Scala
- Curiosity in Spark, Hadoop, other Big Data Processing Platforms
- Curiosity in managing and evolving core CI/CD infrastructure to enable rapid innovation for developers
FullContact is the premier provider of SaaS-based identity resolution that empowers brands to improve their customer experience and authentically engage with consumers. FullContact’s leading position in the identity resolution space informs our thoughts and direction on privacy and consent issues as we are creating end-to-end solutions for brands, publishers, and platforms. Using a consumer-first approach with our product offerings, we aim to make relationships better and that starts with our employees.
We offer excellent benefits for our teammates, including medical coverage, and a generous stock option plan. You’ll join an innovative, enthusiastic team whose hard work helped us achieve recognition from the API awards, MarTech Breakthrough awards, and inclusion on the Inc. 5000 list for fastest-growing companies. More about the company and benefits at www.fullcontact.com.
All offers of employment at FullContact are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check. FullContact is an Equal Opportunity Employer. FullContact does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.