- Kochi, India
- Full Time
- Data Research
- Entry Level
Location: We are open to both remote candidates or those who would like to work at the Kochi office
Internship Duration: 3 months
Experience: Must have worked on data analytics project(s) as part of College Academic projects or previous internships
We have an internship opportunity - we are looking for self-starters who are looking to unlock and solve the mysteries that will eventually shape the identity resolution industry. You will get the opportunity to be involved in various activities from data collection and processing to in-depth analysis and reporting, alongside a highly growth-oriented team.
- Advanced SQL Knowledge.
- Basics Scripting skills (Python or Bash scripting).
- An analytical mind and inclination to problem-solving.
- Clear attention to detail.
Good to have Skills
- Familiarity with at least one notebook environment (Jupyter, Zeppelin, Sagemaker)
- Basic knowledge in Python, Scala, or any programming language supported by Spark is nice to have.
We value your qualifications. But that’s not all.
To join our high performing team, you MUST ALSO:
- Have a positive attitude and love working with a team.
- Have a strong sense of ownership.
- Be highly motivated, independent, and results-oriented.
- Capability to work under tight deadlines.
- Ensure confidentiality of information at all times.
- Analyze large and complex data sets from multiple sources.
- Learn to navigate through our highly complex systems and understand the underlying architecture.
- Defining the objective/problem and identifying all the intermediary activities to reach the end state.
- Complete the experiments/analysis within the stipulated timelines.
- Write simple to complex queries to perform data analysis.
- Handle unique data analysis requests from a range of data stakeholders
- Perform root-cause analysis when data issues are identified.
- Identify resources necessary to complete the task at hand.
- Create presentations and reports based on recommendations and findings.
- Communicate findings in the form of a meaningful story with the stakeholders.
- Work with a team of analysts and other associates to process information.
FullContact is the premier provider of SaaS-based identity resolution that empowers brands to improve their customer experience and authentically engage with consumers. FullContact’s leading position in the identity resolution space informs our thoughts and direction on privacy and consent issues as we are creating end-to-end solutions for brands, publishers, and platforms. Using a consumer-first approach with our product offerings, we aim to make relationships better and that starts with our employees.
We offer excellent benefits for our teammates, including medical coverage, and a generous stock option plan. You’ll join an innovative, enthusiastic team whose hard work helped us achieve recognition from the API awards, MarTech Breakthrough awards, and inclusion on the Inc. 5000 list for fastest-growing companies. More about the company and benefits at www.fullcontact.com.
All offers of employment at FullContact are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check. FullContact is an Equal Opportunity Employer. FullContact does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.